Please join our webinar to discuss how BMC Helix Remedyforce will add value to organisations that already use Salesforce for CRM.
This webinar is mainly aimed at existing Salesforce users and will cover the following topics:
- How BMC Helix Remedyforce will help you to improve service levels and give you a 360-degree view of your customers
- Integrating Remedyforce into your current workflows
- Using Remedyforce as a work management platform
BMC Helix Remedyforce addresses the full range of service management processes, including incident, change, request, release, and problem management. It also delivers self-service, knowledge management, a CMDB and agentless asset discovery.
Remedyforce runs as an app on the Salesforce platform, which means implementing and administering is straightforward as you will likely already have in-house skills. Adding Remedyforce to Salesforce brings many benefits, including:
- Faster time to value
- There’s no need to learn a new system
- Reduce onboarding time by 75%
- Leverage the existing in-house administrative knowledge
- Most customers are up and running in less than 45 days
- Remedyforce leverages existing Salesforce Account and User data to give a 360-degree view of your customers
Date: Tuesday 30th March 2021
Time: 2:00 PM GMT