Many projects face unforeseen challenges and setbacks due to a critical oversight – not having a comprehensive grasp of IT asset data
We are pleased to announce that Tekwurx software and services are available under the G-Cloud 13 Framework Agreement.
The following products and services may be purchased via the framework:
- Tekwurx Current State Assessment Service for Cloud
- Tekwurx BMC Helix Discovery Migration Service
- Tekwurx Cloud BAU Support Service
- Tekwurx Cloud Migration Assessment Service
- Tekwurx Cloud Resource Augmentation Service
In our experience, upgrading version 7 Control-M/Agent on Linux to version 9 Control-M/Agent on Linux upgrades to 32-bit only and not the 64-bit version that you get with a fresh install of version 9.
A requirement emerged recently to ensure that virtual machine tags were captured as part of discovery to enhance and update “non-discoverable” data.
Tekwurx and Crest Global are delighted to announce the merger of consultancy services activities under the Tekwurx Services banner.