With on-prem, cloud, SDDC, sprawling networks and complex architectures combined with ever increasing threats and vulnerabilities it has never been more important to have 1oo% visibiltiy of your IT Asset Landscape. We approach this in three ways:
Current Asset Landscape Assessment
Use the TekWurx CAL Assessment to understand gaps in meeting your Audit and Regulatory requirements for CMDB correctness and IT Asset inter-dependency.
Blind Spot Detection
Utilise big data and advanced analytics to undertake gap analysis across multiple data sources and identify vulnerable blindspots in your IT Asset discovery.
Dynamically model your asset dependencies
No matter what solutions you use, you need a single trusted source of information to proactively manage your environment.
- See assets and dependencies in a single pane of glass, whether on premises or in the public or private cloud
- Empower security operations to perform essential prevention and detection
- Start mapping from any piece of information—software, hardware, or services
- Identify and dynamically map resources on AWS EC2 instances easily and securely
- Reduce service outages with predictable change and configuration management
- Now delivered as a cloud-native service offering
Automated application discovery and dependency mapping is the cornerstone to enable the business
Ensure business users can access the applications and services they need, when they need them.
- Have a single source for your application dependency documentation
- Improve Change Advisory Board efficiency with trusted data for impact analysis
- Prioritize and route tickets based on an application’s business impact
- Identify infrastructure weak points to stay ahead of problems
- Eliminate manual efforts to collect configuration data
REQUEST A CALL BACK
We will develop a personalized plan to make your project a success.
Would you like to speak to one of our consultants over the phone? Just submit your details and we’ll be in touch shortly. You can also email us if you would prefer.
We help clients make business decisions with confidence. Send us a message, or phone +44 (0)203 443 9490 between 09:00 and 17:00 Monday to Friday — we would be delighted to speak about how we could help your firm.