FREQUENTLY ASKED QUESTIONS
Our consultants have hands-on experience designing, developing, and deploying solutions of all sizes and complexity, so we understand exactly what you need.
FOR ANY QUERIES
JUST GET IN TOUCH
What technology do you specialize in?
Our team specialises in architecting and deploying BMC Discovery solutions. Having been working with the technology since launch (Tideway Foundation), we have developed and delivered training courses, undertaken numerous projects and designed customisations and integrations within both off the shelf and custom in-house products.
Having said that our team are also trained and experienced with:
- BMC Bladelogic
- BMC Atrium CMDB
- BMC Truesight Capacity Optimisation
- BMC TrueSight Event Management
- ServiceNow Discovery
- ServiceNow ServiceWatch
- BMC Network Automation
How do you engage on projects?
Every situation is unique. However, some fairly common steps include the following:
- Initial discussion to understand your basic needs.
- Review your as-is.
- Follow-up discussion to clarify details and agree upon the scope and estimated fees for the project.
- In-depth workshop to better understand the details, develop the design and agree on all major elements of the project deliverables.
- Produce architecture designs.
- Deploy agreed design.
- Undertake UAT testing and production deployment.
- Provide knowledge transfer and training sessions.
- Provide ongoing support.
Depending on how we structure the project, you should expect to spend anywhere from 15 – 30 days on the process over the course of a typical engagement.
What are your qualifications?
We’re all experienced technical consultants. We all hold BMC accreditation. Most importantly, we have proven track records.